At their location facility the Engineering team directs and participates in the design and development of complex,Hydraulics-Mechanical Work Tools for release to production. They ensure that our , Hydraulics-Mechanical Work Tools meet the highest standards in superior performance, durability, quality and serviceability.
Your manager is situated on site and you will be part of a team of 8 Engineers. Also you will be working closely with colleagues from different departments and multiple facilities within the division worldwide
What you will do
- Develop creative solutions for complex technical engineering problems;
- Design and improve complex systems and processes;
- Participate as team member or project leader in assigned projects;
- Design and promote new products and processes;
- Contribute to establishing strategies for new processes and product programs;
- Make analysis and initiate ideas;
- Negotiate, build consensus and achieve compromises with stakeholders;
- Ensure you are updated with latest technology.
What you will bring
- Excellent analytical skills and extensive understanding of complex engineering concepts and applications;
- Proven track record in spatial and conceptual design as well as product application;
- Selfstarter with strong technical leadership skills;
- Strong Problem solving skills;
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Experienced user of 3D modelling software;
- Experienced user of FEA software;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
What they prefer
- Knowledge of the Dutch language;
- Engineering experience with machinery or hydro mechanical products;
- Experience in Creo.
- A valid Dutch work permit is needed to apply. No sponsoorship
What they offer
- A large internationally oriented organization with opportunities to grow
- A work environment where safety comes first
- Continuous development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions (including hybrid work)
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits